A 65-ton building built (as novelty architecture) to look like an elephant. Built in 1881 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this is one of those curious pieces of Americana that one doesn’t see too much of anymore. 30-minute tours of its interior are available.You can find the chepest rooms in Atlantic City on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Atlantic City. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Lucy the Elephant and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Lucy the Elephant in Atlantic City area.
- Direction: located in nearby town of Margate
- Open Hours: no info
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: Adults $8, ages 3–12 $4
- Address: 9200 Atlantic Av. ''at Decatur Ave.''
- Phone Number: +1 609 823-6473
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.lucytheelephant.org/
- Email: no info