The museum is largely dedicated to the advertising history of Coca Cola. Experience the reach of the world’s most iconic brand in a new, highly interactive expanded space open in May 2007.You can find the chepest rooms in Atlanta/Downtown on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Atlanta/Downtown. Once registered to system, you can easily filter The World of Coca-Cola and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta/Downtown area.
- Direction: next to the Georgia Aquarium
- Open Hours: M-Sa 9AM-5PM (9AM-6PM during Summer) Su 11AM-5PM.
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: $16 (adult); $14 (senior); $12 (ages 3-12); under 3 free and admission includes access to all exhibits and a commemorative Coke bottle). Booking online saves $1 as well as gets you a time slot due to increased traffic to the new exhibit
- Address: 121 Baker St
- Phone Number: +1 404 676-5151
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/
- Email: no info