Just northwest of the city is the 17th century Paleis Het Loo, where William and Mary (King and Queen of England) used to live. A complete tour through the palace takes about 3 hours. Be sure to include a visit to its famed palace gardens, said to rival those of Versailles.You can find the chepest rooms in Apeldoorn on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Apeldoorn. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Paleis Het Loo and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Paleis Het Loo in Apeldoorn area.
- Direction: bus 10, 102, 202 from Apeldoorn railway station
- Open Hours: Tu-Su 10:00-17:00
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: Adults €14.50, 4-7 yrs old €5, families €35. Parking €5.
- Address: Koninklijk Park 1, entrance through Amersfoortseweg
- Phone Number: +31 55 577-2400
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.paleishetloo.nl/?lang=en
- Email: no info