A well maintained museum with a permanent collection featuring Marc Chagall’s backdrops for ”Aleko”, large collections by Aomori natives Yoshitomo Nara, Shiko Munakata, and other artists from Aomori and abroad. The Sannai Maruyama site is within walking distance.You can find the chepest rooms in Aomori on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Aomori. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Aomori Prefectural Museum of Art and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Aomori Prefectural Museum of Art in Aomori area.
- Direction: From the JR Aomori train station 10-15 minutes by car or taxi, 20-30 minutes by bus bound for "SANNAI MARUYAMA ISEKI"
- Open Hours: 6/1 - 9/30 9:00 - 18:00 10/1 - 5/31 9:30 - 17:00
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: 500 yen
- Address: 185 Chikano, Yasuta, Aomori City, Aomori Pref. 038-0021
- Phone Number: +81 17-783-3000
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.aomori-museum.jp/en/access/
- Email: no info