This museum is dedicated to Vincent van Gogh, a late 19th century Post-Impressionist Dutch painter. The museum is extremely popular so expect to wait in line to get in. In the museum are many, but not all, of Van Gogh’s works. The museum contains some famous paintings like ”Sunflowers” and ”Potato Eaters”, but lack others such as ”Starry Night”. Also, there are selected works of Monet exhibited there. The audio tour at €4, in the language of your choice, will give you a much better understanding of Van Gogh’s life and his paintings.
Originally posted 2017-06-19 18:44:26.You can find the chepest rooms in Amsterdam/Zuid on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Amsterdam/Zuid. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Van Gogh Museum and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam/Zuid area.
- Direction: tram 2 or 5 to Van Baerlestraat
- Open Hours: Sa-Th 10:00-18:00, F 10:00-22:00
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: €15 for adults, under 18 free, no discounts for students
- Address: Paulus Potterstraat 7
- Phone Number: +31 20 570 52 00
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/
- Email: no info