The largest and most prestigious museum for art and history in the Netherlands: works by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and other Dutch masters. The museum has recently been reopened after a ten-year renovation. Its garden has a curious collection of architecture and has free entrance during museum opening times.
Originally posted 2017-06-19 18:44:26.You can find the chepest rooms in Amsterdam/Zuid on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Amsterdam/Zuid. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Rijksmuseum and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam/Zuid area.
- Direction: tram 2 or 5 to Hobbemastraat
- Open Hours: 09:00-18:00 daily
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: €15 for adults, under 18 free, no discounts for students
- Address: Jan Luijkenstraat 1
- Phone Number: +31 20 674-7047
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/
- Email: no info