This is where the artist Rembrandt Harmensz van Rijn and his wife, Saskia, lived between 1639 and 1658. The house is a reconstruction of the painter’s life at that time and provides interesting insight. You will be able to see 260 of his 290 etchings, find out about how they were created, see where he worked and explore the nooks and crannies of this fascinating building.
Originally posted 2017-06-19 18:44:15.You can find the chepest rooms in Amsterdam/Binnenstad on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Amsterdam/Binnenstad. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Rembrandt House and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Rembrandt House in Amsterdam/Binnenstad area.
- Direction: tram 9 or 14 to Waterlooplein, metro 51, 53 or 54 to Nieuwmarkt exit Nieuwe Hoogstraat
- Open Hours: 10:00-17:00 daily
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: €12.50
- Address: Jodenbreestraat 4
- Phone Number: +31 20 520-0400
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.rembrandthuis.nl/
- Email: no info