A guided tour is given that’s all about the diamond production process and the history of diamond trade in Amsterdam. Diamonds have been traded in Amsterdam for longer than 425 years, and the city used to be known as the "City of Diamonds". Tours are given in 27 languages. Of course you can also buy Gassan diamonds here, but you don’t have to.
Originally posted 2017-06-19 18:44:15.You can find the chepest rooms in Amsterdam/Binnenstad on Airbnb. Important Note: By registering Airbnb via using this link you can get $25 bonus credit and make your first night free in Amsterdam/Binnenstad. Once registered to system, you can easily filter Gassan Diamonds and list all the rooms/hotels/entire flats to rent near Gassan Diamonds in Amsterdam/Binnenstad area.
- Direction: tram 9 or 14 to Mr Visserplein, metro 51, 53 or 54 to Nieuwmarkt
- Open Hours: 09:00-17:00 daily
- Checkin: no info
- Checkout: no info
- Price: Free (the tour, not the diamonds)
- Address: Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173-175
- Phone Number: +31 20 622-5333
- FAX: no info
- URL: http://www.gassan.com
- Email: email@example.com